THE PAST AND THE PRESENT
Founding of the company under the trade name Antonín Spálovský EL-SERVIS
Quality certification according to standard ISO 9002
Change of legal form to a joint stock company (Spálovský, a.s.)
Placing third in production of switch boards considering the volume of orders realized in the Czech Republic
Entry of AŽD Praha s.r.o. to Spálovský, a.s. as a majority owner. Commencement of cooperation in production, achieving access to important orders.
Completion and modernization of production plant in Zdounky
Completion of takeover of Slovak company EL-SERVIS Slovakia by Spálovský, a.s.
Certification of OHS according to standard OHSAS 18001
Currently, the company Spálovský, a.s. ranks among the top suppliers on the power engineering market in the field of low voltage switchboards in the Czech Republic, thus having access to important orders, such as:
- Power plant Tušimice II - block A, B, C, D (complete overhauling of the power plant)
- Nuclear Power Plant Temelín (irradiated fuel storage)
- Ledvice Power Plant (new source of MWe in Power Plant Ledvice)
- Power Plant Mochovce – blocks 3 and 4 (diesel generator station, cooling water station, radiation control station)
- Power Plant Prunéřov (complete overhauling of the power plant)
- Power Plant Počerady
Spálovský, a.s. is a fully autonomous company, both in production, commercial and economic activities with its own trademark.
The main aim is to reliably cover the needs of end users and companies dealing in electrical assemblies in respect to the functionality, reliability, maintenance and appearance of products.