The company was founded in 1990 under the trade name Antonín Spálovský EL-SERVIS.
In 1998, the legal form of the original company was changed to a joint-stock company.
As of 2005, Spálovský, a.s. became a subsidiary company of AŽD Praha s.r.o., which became the majority owner.
The main field of competence of the company is the production of LV switchboards up to 1000V and 6300A, the production and sale of steel sheet switch boxes, the wholesale with electrical material and full customer service.
More than 25 years of tradition and integrated management system according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 have placed the company among the top switchboard producers in the Czech Republic.
Products of the company are applied mainly in power engineering, chemical and processing industry, thermal industry, infrastructure and service segment.
Our success is proven by the significant projects that we have completed in past years or that are still under execution:
- Aqua palace Praha Čestlice I. and II. stage (one of the biggest water amusement parks in Europe), CZ
- UJV ŘEŽ (premises of the Nuclear Research Institute), CZ
- Tušimice power plant II – blocks A, B, C, D (complete overhauling of the power plant), CZ
- Radio Free Europe Prague, CZ
- Poldi Kladno (construction of new pressing shop), CZ
- Slovenska Sporitelna, Bratislava, SK
- Nuclear Power Plant Temelín (irradiated fuel storage), CZ
- Portovaya (compressor station, Northern European gas line), RUS
- Bioethanol Premnitz (facility for production of ethanol fuel and fodder), D
- Ledvice Power Plant (new MWe source in Ledvice power plant), CZ
- Nuclear Power Plant Mochovce -block 3 and 4 (diesel generator station, cooling water station, radiation control station), CZ
- Prunéřov power plant (complete overhauling of power plant), CZ
- Počerady power plant, CZ